Sunday 17 July 2011

First of All....

Assalamualaikum and I wish you a good day ahead dear fellow readers.

As one of the new generation wave, I found that blogging is pretty much fun, useful and complicated. I've once had a personal blog before and I'd say it wasn't all that pretty but I enjoyed it. So, people might wonder what would I post in my blog this time, will it be purely personal again or simply a media to create propaganda so a lot of people would read my blog and I'll become famous. I'd assure you it will not be any of it.

This time around, I would like to try a new approach in blogging. Everyone else have entertainment, socials, politics, business etc in their blog. But I notice, there's very few blog about educations. I wish to go in this new direction where I will share some insight of what I have learn in my pursue of excellence in life and studies.

So, let me get familiar first this new blog and I'll post a few key elements of Bachelor in Quality Engineering.

That's all this time. Have a nice day and Thank You for your time.

rEdz.

No comments:

Post a Comment